As your federal representative, I can be of assistance with a number of different things. If you would like to raise your concerns on any issue, you can contact me using the details on the bottom of this page.

Get in touch if you would like a congratulatory message from the Prime Minister, Governor General or the Queen for yourself or a family member. They are available for a 90th or higher birthday, or for a 50th or higher wedding anniversary.

If you need assistance with a government department such as the Department of Immigration, Centrelink or Medicare, please ring my office.

Please get in touch:

Phone 9404 1911


Office Shop 23-25 Stables Shopping Centre, 314-360 Childs Rd, Mill Park

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.